Advancing Ohio’s community colleges through advocacy, policy, and professional development.
OHIO ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- Advocacy and policy development via representation of its member colleges at the state and national level
- Support in developing and executing strategic directives and innovative practices
- Professional development for college faculty, staff, administrators, leadership, and trustees
- Networking opportunities to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information
- Promotion of the benefit and economic impact of community colleges to Ohioans
OACC Statement on Racial Injustice and Inequality
Ohio’s Two-Year Colleges Step Up to Provide Students and Families a Rare Commodity These Days—Certainty and Safety
Uncertainty Solved—For Less
Click here to learn more about the #EndCCStigma campaign.